Property118 | Electric Shower vs Mains Fed

<a href=Electric Shower vs Mains Fed" class="util--img-responsive feature-image" />

I just bought my first buy to let and currently refurbing the bathroom. I am putting a shower over the bath but can’t decide on electric shower or one fed from the combi boiler on mains pressure.shower

Electric shower pros/cons
P – If boiler breaks tenant can still get a hot shower
C – They have a crap flow rate. and I’m worried the first comment will be nice bathroom shame about the cheap shower. Can we pay to get a better one??? (Which then means redoing some tiling etc to fit one)

Fed from combi boiler pros/cons
P – Very good flow rate
C – If boiler breaks not hot water anywhere.

Advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Joe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meynell Bonus / Mira Extra bath & thermostatic shower mixer tap. PEBS0026.1P • £289.99

Prosecutor says two attackers stabbed NMSU student to death | Lubbock Online