Should I do a stand up shower or shower/tub combo in master bath?

image
caitlinmabryAugust 21, 2013

I own a 780 sq ft 1 bed, 1 bath condo in a highrise building in downtown Boston. I am planning a full bathroom renovation and putting in a brand new shower. Ideally I would like to do a modern standup shower with glass doors and a spa like feel but am unsure if doing so will hurt my chances of resale. I do not take baths and have no need for a tub but am curious if it would make more sense to do a shower/tub combo to attract future buyers down the road when I plan to sell. Is it recommended to keep a tub in a one bed/one bath unit in the city? Would love some advice from urban real estate agents or designers. Thanks!

Bookmark1Like

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prosecutor says two attackers stabbed NMSU student to death | Lubbock Online

Black Frame Showers – Sophisticated With Modern Industrial Flair

Stay in a Tiny Shingled Cabin in Austria That Resembles a Bird-Like UFO