Bathroom reno

image
wincymeow18 June 2017
We are in the process of renovating our ensuite. We've taken out the BIG corner bath which gives more room for the shower. my preference is to have a walk-in shower with no door. problem is I have a large window with plantation shutters that would get wet. I'm thinking that a fixed glass panel next to the toilet then a small fixed glass panel to shield the shutters. Sorry about the basic drawing...and not drawn to scale. I really want to avoid a door on the shower because I think it will look like a telephone box in the corner with the bath now gone.
Please any thoughts on how this would look. Husband not on board :(.
BookmarkLike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prosecutor says two attackers stabbed NMSU student to death | Lubbock Online

Black Frame Showers – Sophisticated With Modern Industrial Flair

Stay in a Tiny Shingled Cabin in Austria That Resembles a Bird-Like UFO